Dallas is a city in the U.S. state of Texas and the largest city in and seat of Dallas County, with portions extending into Collin, Denton, Kaufman and Rockwall counties. It lies along the Trinity River. Dallas is the state’s third most populous city (after Houston and San Antonio) and the metropolis of the sprawling Dallas–Fort Worth urban area, known locally as the Metroplex. Dallas has a council-manager form of government. The current population is 1,347,120 based on our projections of the latest US Census estimates. The average income of a Dallas resident is $27,917 a year.
If you have unforeseen expenses, you can apply for a short-term loan in Dallas Texas via our online referral service and receive money as soon as the same day. We have created a network of licensed and reputable companies that issue small-dollar loans with high approval rates. Once approved, money will be credited to your bank account as soon as the same day of the next day.
Borrower eligibility requirements in Dallas, TX
Each microfinance company from our network has its own eligibility criteria. But there are common general requirements for potential borrowers in Dallas:
- you must legally reside in Dallas;
- you must have some kind of identity verification;
- you must have a stable income (any type of income is suitable);
- you must have a valid phone number, email address, and a bank account in your name.
You must even be accepted for a loan if you have a bad credit history or no credit.
Microfinance organizations from our network work around the clock, which allows borrowers to deal with urgent financial issues at any time. You can get a loan if you are at least 18 years old.
Online loans are available to all social categories of citizens: pensioners, students, unemployed people, people with informal income.
Common lending terms in Dallas, Texas:
- Loan amount: $100-$1,000;
- Loan term: up to 30 days;
- Bad credit: yes;
- Interest rate: individual for each borrower;
- Loan extension/early repayment: yes.
Loans issued via our referral service are non-purpose and can be used for any personal need: debt consolidation, wedding, car repair, medical treatment, vacation, business trip, moving expenses, tuition fees, a large purchase, etc.
Who can be declined a loan?
It is much easier to get a payday loan than a bank loan, but still, microfinance organizations do not approve loans to everyone. Here are the cases when a client can be rejected:
- the borrower’s age does not meet the company’s requirements;
- invalid / fake ID;
- the individual is not a citizen/permanent resident of the USA;
- the person is under investigation;
- debts / active loans from other banks or microfinance institutions;
- the person has been declared incapacitated;
- errors in the online questionnaire or deliberately false data.
Benefits of using our referral service
- online application;
- instant loan processing;
- same-day funding;
- no guarantors, no collateral, no safety;
- no hidden fees;
- bad credit history is ok;
- the ability to repay a loan in different ways;
- flexible terms;
- loan extension is possible;
- early repayment with no additional fees;
- a chance to get subsequent loans at a lower interest rate.