McAllen is the largest city in Hidalgo County, Texas, United States, and the 21st-most populous city in Texas. It is located at the southern tip of the state in the Rio Grande Valley, close to the country of Mexico. The city limits extend south to the Rio Grande, across from the Mexican city of Reynosa. McAllen is about 70 mi west of the Gulf of Mexico. The current population of the city is 144,744 based on our projections of the latest US Census estimates. The average income of a McAllen resident is $21,410 a year.
Need a $100-$1,000 loan in McAllen, Texas? There is an easy solution. We have a wide network of verified lenders that issue loans via the Internet any time of the day. The network contains only licensed companies that operate in accordance with Russian law. By using our referral service, you can be sure of the protection of your personal data and transparent lending conditions. Participating lenders issue loans with no hard credit checks and no collateral, even to clients who have a bad credit history.
Who can get a loan in McAllen, TX?
It is quite easy to get fast loans from a microfinance organization. Most lenders expect their potential borrowers to meet the following requirements:
- be at least 18 years old;
- be a US citizen or legal resident;
- have a valid identity verification;
- have a phone number and email address;
- have a bank account in your name.
To get accepted, you only need to provide a government-issued ID and an SSN. Additional documents are needed only when you request a large amount or have a poor credit history.
How to apply for a loan online
Online lenders from our network work around the clock, it is possible to apply for a loan via the Internet. For this, follow a few steps:
- Fill out a short application form, enter all the required data;
- Submit your request and get matched with the right lender;
- Read the loan agreement and e-sign it;
- Get money credited to your bank account as soon as the same day or the next day
How to pay off a loan
There are several ways to repay a loan. You can choose the most suitable option:
- using a bank account;
- via a self-service terminal;
- in cash at the lender’s in-store location;
- via e-wallets;
- using money transfer systems.
To avoid penalties and additional interest, try to make payments 2-5 days before the maturity date specified in the contract.
Benefits of loans issued via our referral service
It is profitable to use our online referral service for a number of reasons:
- only licensed lenders in the network;
- bad credit is ok;
- high approval rates;
- response within 15 minutes;
- same-day funding;
- loans are issued online;
- you can repay a loan early or extend a loan term;
- regular promotions and discounts;
- no paperwork, no collateral;
- convenient repayment options;
- money can be spent on literally anything;
- no calls from operators and credit services;
- online support service 24/7.
If you urgently need a loan in McAllen, Texas, it is worth using our referral service. Before you sign the agreement, you must remember the debt repayment date and late payment consequences.