Harlingen is located in the Rio Grande Valley in the southern part of Texas. It is located in Cameron County. The city is served by the Valley International Airport. Total population is 65,449. 49.8% and 50.2% – male and female share of the population. Median age is 32. $42,310 is median family income. 30.2% is a rate of people living below poverty line. It is the same rate of the successfully approved payday loans in Harlingen, TX. Median gross rent is $729. Median house value is $83,500. Standard Zip codes are 78550, 78552. Time zone is America/Chicago.
What are payday loans Harlingen, TX?
Payday loans Harlingen, Texas are a consumer loan for a small amount, which can be issued without any problems in a variety of financial organizations. Basically, it is created for citizens who are experiencing a shortage of funds due to unforeseen circumstances – for example, in the event of a delay in wages or, if necessary, an urgent purchase of an expensive item.
You can get money to the card without leaving home using your ID, Internet and computer. To do this, you should use a payday lending company. This is a special company that has a permit to issue loans to the population. Features of payday loans in Harlingen, TX are:
- the loan is issued for a short term. It can be 1-2 weeks to several months.
- the application is filled out and submitted online.
- when issuing a loan, you need to provide a minimum package of documents, you do not need to look for guarantors or leave a deposit.
- confirmation of the loan can be carried out on the same day.
- after a positive response to the loan, the money is transferred to the client’s card within 24 business hours maximum.
This way you can quickly get money when there is not enough budget to pay off the debt in a few weeks. Or you can quickly make a purchase of household appliances, pay for medical services.
Advantages of payday loans Harlingen, Texas
The main advantages characteristic of this type of lending:
- efficiency. Decisions on the application are made much faster than in banking institutions, although banks have also recently reduced the time for reviewing requests. If money is needed urgently, an MFI is an ideal choice. It takes an average of 5-15 minutes to review an application, depending on the organization.
- fast money. Funds are transferred immediately after the application is approved. The money is transferred to an electronic account or bank card.
- convenience. The client can get a loan from anywhere without being tied to the MFI office. To make a microloan, you should only have a phone or a computer with Internet access. A convenient option if you need money on vacation or on the road.
- clear and transparent terms. Cooperating with a microfinance organization, you will immediately know how much you need to issue. On the websites of most MFIs there are online calculators that allow you to accurately calculate the amount of debt.
- the opportunity to issue a loan even with a spoiled credit history. This is one of the strictest requirements of any bank. An imperfect credit history is the main reason why organizations refuse loans to Americans. In addition, payday loans Harlingen help to correct the history. The fact is that banks and microfinance organizations often use one, common customer base. By returning several loans on time, you will be able to improve your credit history.
- minimum of documents. When applying for a payday loan, you will not need a certificate of income, SSN. Microfinance organizations only require an ID. If you have previously issued a loan, then you will not need an identity card, since the information about the borrower is stored in the MFI database.
- no securities and guarantors. Unlike banks, short-term organizations do not require collateral, therefore they issue loans as quickly as possible.
- ease of issuing a loan. To apply for a small loan, you need to fill out a simple application, it usually takes no more than a few minutes. Specify contact details, ID number and series, income information.
- no additional fees and “fine print”. MFOs do not charge additional taxes and commissions. The borrower must repay the debt together with interest. When issuing a loan, read the contract carefully.